Unknown

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Unknown, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Unknown

Unknown Titan

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft Username
    NIceAndScary

Have you had any previous In Game Names?:
    10sec, Resells, InviteLink and 720x

What type of punishment are you appealing?:
    Permanent Ban (Blacklisted)

Who muted/banned you?:
    Zalbus

What is the reason for the punishment?:
    Causing Harm to the website

Why should this punishment be lifted?:
    I think my punishment should be lifted because I was under the influence of someone else who wasn't staff for more than a week. I was told to stay away but I refused to listen. This resulted in me becoming corrupt which leads to this moment. I didn't mean to cause any harm at all. I was going to continue to my daily duties and forget about this mess. I then realized the horrible thing I did made it worse for me. I am not begging for my ban to be lifted in any way and to be honest the
    decision is in your hands. I am truly sorry for what I did to this website. It has been about a month and a half since my ban. I have changed my ways and I have learnt a lot since I left the EarthLordPVP staff team. It was really nice being a Helper, Mentor and mostly a Moderator. I'm really sorry for the way I left the staff team and I didn't wish for this to happen. I didn't expect to leave the staff team then do this kind of thing (Causing Harm). To be honest I really miss being a Moderator and I know I will never have that chance again for this role or any existing staff position on your server. I regret my mistakes I have made . To anyone who hates me or has hated me, I regret everything I have ever done to anyone on the server and I hope that you can find a place inside to forgive me

How will this be prevented from happening again?:
    My ways have changed and I am a new person. I won't make the huge mistake I made a month and a half ago. I know I screwed up a lot but that was the last and final time. My attitude has also changed as well. I will not edate anyone ever again since that's what started this mess.

Sincerely
    NiceAndScary

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Zalbus

Zalbus EarthLordPvP Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +353
    Why did you listen to them & cause the damage? It was a permissions error however we have backups and restored them easily.

3. Unknown

Unknown Titan

Ratings:
    +1
    To be honest, I don't know why I listened...... I didn't think at all. I admit I was just being stupid at the time. Like I said I was told multiple times by different staff members and even players, to stay away from a specific individual and completely refused to do so which resulted in this. I thought if I ignored the warnings and continued to be around this person, everything would be the same but I didn't realize until I was no longer staff.

#3 Unknown, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018