ACCEPTED ReaperWoza

Discussion in 'Accept Appeals' started by ReaperWoza, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReaperWoza

ReaperWoza Citizen

Ratings:
    +4
    Minecraft Username
    ReaperWoza

Have you had any previous In Game Names?:
    Yes, ReaperDeval etc

What type of punishment are you appealing?:
    tempban

Who muted/banned you?:
    Zalbus

What is the reason for the punishment?:
    using illegal modification

Why should this punishment be lifted?:
    I really dont expect to be unbanned or something special since , the most people dont like and they would be very happy If i stay banned.
    I think my ban should be lifted because, as the owner ( Zalbus ) first offence using illegal modification is 14 days ban, but I am banned for 23 days.

How will this be prevented from happening again?:
    Well, I will delete the mod from my computer and try to stay out of trouble which is very hard, but still.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Jyal

Jyal Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +130
    As this states, you will not be unbanned, as it was use of an unfair modification which you are aware of. However it will be consulted why it was a 23 day ban, though it was a First offense. This will be looked over once more. Thank you for appealing~

3. ReaperWoza

ReaperWoza Citizen

Ratings:
    +4
    no problem, the pleasure was entirely mine

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Jyal

Jyal Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +130
    CLOSED