Poll: Factions Reset

Discussion in 'Community Polls' started by Zalbus, May 27, 2018.

?

Should we do a factions reset now?

Poll closed May 30, 2018.
  1. Yes - Do a reset now.

13 vote(s)
    86.7%
  2. No - Wait until June 30th to do the reset

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. Zalbus

Zalbus EarthLordPvP Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +368
    [​IMG]

Hi guys,

I've seen this pop up a lot on the server & on Discord. Some people are asking when will the reset be and some are suggesting we should do a reset. This poll will allow the community to decide when the reset is happening.

I am asking for your opinion if we should do a map reset now, or wait later. This would allow us to add a lot more features and bring back some old and new faces to EarthLordPvP. Please vote with your opinion and do not let others influence your vote.

Please read below and vote accordingly on the poll!

QUESTION: Should we do a factions reset now?
    • Yes - Do a reset now.
    • No - Wait until June 30th to do the reset
    If the majority vote is 'Yes', the following will happen:

• There will be a reset within the next 2 weeks.
    • An announcement will happen about what's being added to the map and other stuff. As well what time the faction top competition is over.
    • An announcement will be released on Thursday.

The map reset will not happen right away if majority of the people vote 'Yes' However it will be shortly meaning you do still have time to win the faction top competition. (June 30th)

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me on the forums, reply to this thread with your question or let me know anywhere else.

This next map will be the best map yet! We can call it a revamp. It will have so many new features & more!

This poll will close in 48 hours

Thanks,
    - Zalbus

2. Bortino

Bortino Citizen
    Legend

Ratings:
    +9
    #1. Narcos

• Agree Agree x 1