1. Guest, We are looking for new staff members! Apply at http://forums.earthlordpvp.com/forums/helper-applications.3/
    Dismiss Notice

Poll: Faction Reset

Discussion in 'Community Polls' started by Zalbus, Jan 18, 2018.

?

Should we reset factions?

Poll closed Jan 19, 2018.
  1. Yes - We should and make this the best yet! #HYPE

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No - We shouldn't and we should remain with broken cannons and unplayable server.

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zalbus

Zalbus EarthLordPvP Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +326
    Hi all,

Before I get in this poll. I have to apologize for everything that has happen lately. We may need to do a reset to fix the cannon and water bugs. The only way to make the server playable is to do a reset.

Cannons were broken from something we did during the last reset. This means that the server is unplayable. You can make a base, no one can raid you. Water and lava is also bugged. We need to do something that will force a reset.

Allowing us to do a reset will allow us to fix all bugs. The server would be so much better and would be free from these bugs.

Should we reset Factions?

Yes - We should and make this the best yet! #HYPE
    No - We shouldn't and we should remain with broken cannons and unplayable server.

It's pretty clear here. We must reset. If no one wants to do a reset, we will try to remain, but cannons won't or barely work. It's for the server. We don't want to do this.

We will have a kit once, available for the first 24h of the reset. This will continue base building supplies, PvP gear, coords to special drops with OP gear, and more.

The reset will allow us to drop new features and allow the server to be bug free. If we do a reset, this would be the end of these bugs.

If most people vote yes, the following actions will take place.

The server will be down for 1-2-3 hours to do the reset (On Friday, Jan, 19th, 2017)
    Cannons will work.
    The server will be bug free.

I hope to see you agree with us

Best regards,
    - Zalbus

POLL CLOSES IN 12H

2. MiniPiP

MiniPiP Titan

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree! it is necessary to do a reset! :)

3. nanobug2004

nanobug2004 Citizen

Ratings:
    +10
    yes do a reset

4. Aiden

Aiden Trailblazer
    Thief

Ratings:
    +22
    I mean, let me be honest.

Reading the thread, it's clear that the owner of this server wants to reset, so just do it.

Your making it obvious by saying if we don't the server will be unplayable.

Just reset it without deleting my post saying that since I don't play (which I've been on) I don't get a vote.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zectri

Zectri Trailblazer
    Hunter

Ratings:
    +58
    Sure reset it.

6. xOptic

xOptic Citizen

Ratings:
    +3
    this is will probably going to make a lot of people quit and I might too but this is the right thing for the server. if only cannons could be fixed but we could keep everything we owned. On Vikings we spent hours and hours working hard making a base and making sure nobody could get in. We worked extremely hard and for all of it to just be gone is a very bad thing or the server even if cannons will work. This is the main reason I will probably quit. We spent time and effort into that base and now its just gone down the pot. All of that work was for nothing.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Zalbus

Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +326
    We understand that.

The server is unplayable unless cannons are fixed. This reset is making cannons fixed. You already did quit. Your inactive.

Scarous and Lushiel both voted on this poll to reset factions. It's the best for the server, there is a kit once when the server releases

8. xMarzia

xMarzia Warlord

Ratings:
    +15
    theres a reset like every month lol

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. xOptic

xOptic Citizen

Ratings:
    +3
    Zalbus I have not quit I didn't go on for one day one day that's all it is hard as I'm not Canadian so I don't get on at the same time as you. Also you say it will be released soon but none of you guys are online. (edit) I have been waiting for hours now and the server is still not open. I also see nobody even working on it why is this?

#9 xOptic, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  10. Zalbus

Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +326
    We are working on it.

#10 Zalbus, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.