Lushiel's Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lushiel, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Lushiel

Lushiel Citizen
    Legend

Ratings:
    +4
    | What is your suggestion? I think XP bottles should be able to be purchased in /shop.

| Do you know how this could be implemented? (Specific plugins or other) Just by adding it to the shop.

| How will this benefit the EarthLordPvP Community? Since I've been playing, I've never gotten any of them when I use keys. I've seen people have way more than I've ever had, but I think it would also be much more useful instead of having to grind mobs all the time. That's my personal opinion, and I think it would be quick and easy if I were to just have XP bottles instead of dragging out the process of getting XP.

| Additional Comments: I have no additional comments.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SavagePoiint

SavagePoiint Warlord

Ratings:
    +18
    Great idea. I don't want to waist time grinding. I would love to see this! Great suggestion

-SavagePoiint

• Like Like x 1
  3. MentalTrap

MentalTrap Trailblazer
    Hunter

Ratings:
    +48
    I think you should be lynched

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Vapenqtion

Vapenqtion Warlord
    God

Ratings:
    +28
    Great idea,
    I would love to see this implemented.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Issey

Issey Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +41
    Personally, I believe this is quite a good idea, only from previous experiences I found it quite the struggle to buy thousands of XP bottles. If you don't mind me adding to your suggestion, I think it would be nice to add xp bottles with XP amounts instead of the vanilla items.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1