DENIED Hoppers/Creeper Stacks

Discussion in 'Denied Bug reports' started by Lone____Wolf, Jul 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lone____Wolf

Lone____Wolf Titan

Ratings:
    +0
    Bug title: This is a two in one post, hoppers do not move items fast enough and creepers do not stack.
    Where Did this bug happen?: My base but it will be global.
    Time/Date: Since I started playing.

Details: Crop Hoppers/Hoppers in general cannot move items fast enough or enough at a time to keep up with a chunk of cactus, my cactus farm only goes to y 90 and it cannot handle the cactus without filling up and wasting cactus. I also noticed Creepers do not stack, in raids this is not a issue if they did stack as they would still be lightable so I am confused on this one. If you have a Entity Limit per chunk that means my creeper farm will eventually be capped and not make as much money as it should, it also means the server may get unnecessary lag from creeper farms.
    Video report: No footage needed all can be tested or seen at my base.
    Extra information: These issues make it harder to play the game normally, especially the hopper issue. (I was told to post here by the manager and since I need this fixed I will now post it.

Found Out Later Edited In: We do not have access for the /f chest
    ANOTHER Edit: Passive Mobs need light to spawn from spawners.
    YET ANOTHER Edit since this post has yet to be resolved and closed: Villagers cost 3M but are only worth 1.2M in FTOP

Yet Another Edit..: No perms for tntfill, printer won't work unless it's on lowest settings.

#1 Lone____Wolf, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  2. Thinkinq

Thinkinq Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi!
    Thanks for the report!
    I have read this over and concluded that these are both integrated into the server on purpose. Hoppers do not move fast due to a server function. You can upgrade the speed with your faction. Anyways, I hope this resolved some of he issues that you are having. If you have further trouble, contact me or another staff member on the discord!

Thanks
    -Thinkinq

3. xOptic2

xOptic2 Citizen

Ratings:
    +0
    Im guessing Thinkinq forgot to put this in put to access the upgrades do /f upgrades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.