1. Guest, We are looking for new staff members! Apply at http://forums.earthlordpvp.com/forums/helper-applications.3/
    Dismiss Notice

Guide | Staff Tips

Discussion in 'Community guides' started by Lusy, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Lusy

Lusy Warlord
    Banned

Ratings:
    +23
    Hello! My name is Lusy and I am a fellow helper at EarthLordPvP. from my current experience on EarthLordPvP, I've come up with a few ways on how to get accepted for staff.

Maturity

This is the most important thing, if you are very mature you will probably be accepted because EarthLordPvP runs on maturity and detail, at EarthLordPvP, we like to have mature staff members with atlease 1 staff experience.

Grammar

This is probably the most important one, depending on your grammar, you might also be accepted. Some members/staff have seen applications that do not have proper grammar such as adding periods, capitalizing the I, and adding commas. To higher up your chances on becoming a staff member on the server, you should also use the proper grammar in-game aswell.

Appearance

In the "Additional Information" Part, you should add as much detail about you, We like to read about you, read about you, find out your favorite things, find out your weeknesses, hobbies, and many more. I'm not sure about other staff members, but I think you should add detail about yourself on what your weeknesses are, hobbies, and many things about you. Please DO NOT just go ahead and say "I'm nice" in your sentences. You have to prove to us that you are nice and willing to help our community.

Past Punishments

Well, if you have any past punishments, this may interfere with your application, we all make mistakes and learn from our mistakes, If you were punished for a tier 1 offence, it may lower it down a bit, but tier 2, or tier 3, might just result in a denial.

THANKS FOR READING, HOPE THIS HELPED OUT A BIT!

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Maybe you should go over your own grammar

3. Lusy

Lusy Warlord
    Banned

Ratings:
    +23
    Uh, Show me the grammar errors? I went our my writing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lusy

Lusy Warlord
    Banned

Ratings:
    +23
    Over*

5. ItsJacka

ItsJacka Warlord

Ratings:
    +27
    Weaknesses not weeknesses, for example.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Another example. I made it big for you so its easier to see.

And this bottom will make your life much easier
    https://gyazo.com/be7ecebaa9ed089f4c2df07cdbb3f432

EDIT:
    A few more I found looking through your text.

I suggest you download Grammarly

#6 Herman, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  7. Lusy

Lusy Warlord
    Banned

Ratings:
    +23
    First, I find it offending that you are on my Grammar and telling me to download Grammarly, I'm Hispanic and I don't have the very best English, So please do not judge me on how I talk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    I'm Norwegian and live in Norway it isn't easier for me, you live in the US so it should be easier for you.