1. Guest, We are looking for new staff members! Apply at http://forums.earthlordpvp.com/forums/helper-applications.3/
    Dismiss Notice

EarthLordPvP | Community Feedback

Discussion in 'General' started by Zalbus, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Zalbus

Zalbus EarthLordPvP Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +334
    Hello EarthLordPvP,

I just want to ask you guys for your honest opinion of the network. Please be honest here & as long as you don't break rules you will be fine. Please as well give us ways we can change or fix that issue. (constructive criticism) We are trying to make the network more fun and enjoyable for you all

Best Regards,
    - Zalbus

2. Talking_Heads

Ratings:
    +0
    I think a new game mode, or minigames would be really fun. It could bring in new players too.

Edit: If you do bring Skyblock back, the plugin slimefun and some others is my favorite way to play.

3. CombatStrikz

CombatStrikz Citizen

Ratings:
    +4
    Dude is practice pvp up yet

4. xDarkx

xDarkx Titan

Ratings:
    +0
    Selling player heads for money depending on bal, also what ranks do get gkits?

5. xOptic

xOptic Citizen

Ratings:
    +3
    Maybe horizontal gen bucket ( I know its not a game changer or anything ) Also on the topic of Gen Buckets. Sand gen buckets could be better they entity clear and they also stop like 15 blocks off the top (if your from maximum height ( y 256 ) to (y 0 ) )

#5 xOptic, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  6. Legalist

Legalist Citizen

Ratings:
    +0
    get more players and 1.7.10

7. xDarkx

xDarkx Titan

Ratings:
    +0
    add more envoy crates

8. xIntelligent

xIntelligent Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +4
    I'd advice switching the server to 1.12.

More updates available out there, plus newer players would be looking forward to it.

That is all, Good day.

• Disagree Disagree x 1