-= Bank =-

Discussion in 'Blackmarket' started by Jyal, May 3, 2018.

1. Jyal

Jyal Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +130
    Hello everyone. Welcome to the bank.

As many of you may know, I have quit playing factions competitively however I still take fun in deal making and also have a ton of spawners to spare 'swell as other things such as spawners, godsets , tnt, and so on.

I am here to make deals with every single one of you and from some time after this post is made; I will be making a Discord to set this all up. It will be attached to here may you want to join as you are interested.

So in short this is how my bank works.

* You will be offered by me, especially if I see you need something I could provide, and or you approach me asking for a loan and or something else. You will then be tped to the entrance of my bank. where you will take the mine cart through the ocean to reach the bank in the ocean. You are required before entering to now wear gear.

* Once in the bank you will see me on the other side. Whether you want a loan or not is where I will direct you. If you are looking to make a negotiation or deal, I will direct you to a different room where we will privately talk about this. If not you will proceed to stay in line and wait. Once I reply you can then tell me what you hope to get, and want from us. And I will name a price. I will make a discount based on the more you get. But in simple

-Iron Golem Spawner- 1.1 mil

-Villager Spawner- 1.2 mil

-Loan- Loans are different. In order to get a money loan you must have no existing payments due. And you must pay the full money amount back in the next 10 days, or I start paying interest. If you go 3 weeks without paying the money, I will send a bounty hunter after you to split your entire base and faction in half. So in short just pay the money back.

-Other Spawners- These spawners are usually way cheaper but have to be sold in big bulks. Probably in increments of 5-10 minimum.

-Hoppers- Hoppers are the same as above. In the bulk sold.

==============================================================================
    In conclusion. This is way for new players to get a fresh start. And or for a faction to get a boost or some help after getting insided. I provide more then just above but that is a simple explanation of some of the services I offer. I also help with cannoning help/Base building tactics. * BANK CLERKS FOR HIRE * Bank clerks make 5-10 mil every week, depending on how many players they assist. Hopefully this bank will help you all! https://discord.gg/gByPqwM

• Agree Agree x 1
    #1 Jyal, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. BectoPvP

BectoPvP Citizen

Ratings:
    +4
    Cool system, I`ll use it as soon as I get enough money! :D

3. Jyal

Jyal Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +130
    You don't need any money! We also provide money loans to boost you .

4. Bortino

Bortino Citizen
    Legend

Ratings:
    +8
    I really think that this is going to shit on the economy, as well as make ranks useless. I guess me spending $200 wasn't worth it.

5. Jyal

Jyal Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +130
    Actually it will boost the economy for this season. As if I made a base and played I would for sure win f top. However as a Admin; my job is to provide fun for all players. So loaning out spawners and money doesn't have an affect on your specific ranks at all. It doesn't affect how you have a rank at all. You buy it for the perks and kits. Something that others don't have. If anything this just boosts how f top is this season. The bank will not be in affect after this reset. As I will not be as ahead.