New Reset Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BlankSpaceHere, Jan 1, 2019.

1. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +259
    As you may know, a server reset is approaching. Coming with this reset, there are some things I think should be changed to make factions a little bit better. ( Also some bugs that need to be fixed )

1. /wild in the nether
    Plenty of people have died and lost their items because of this bug. When you do /wild in the nether, you suffocate and die no matter what. This definitely needs to be fixed.

2. KoTH (King of The Hill)
    This sever has had KoTH in the past, and I think it was one of the best parts about it. If you don't know what KoTH is, it's basically where one faction has to stand on a certain point for a certain amount of time without the capper (the person in the faction who is capping/standing on the spot) be knocked off or leaving the zone. Once a team successfully captures the KoTH, the capper will receive tons of rewards to split among the faction. This will add a more competitive aspect to the server.

3. Elo Leaderboards
    This isn't that important but would encourage people to duel more often and be active on the server if they're into PvP.

4. /playtime, /playtime top. etc.
    Fix this command

5. Shop fixes
    Some items, such as TNT and pork chops, are not for sale in the shop, while potions are. I feel like any grindable item should be for sale in the shop. Also, there are some errors. In the bulk sell section, cactus is sold for $96 per stack, while in the farming section, it is sold for $650. Things like this should be fixed because, for example, some people may sell their cactus in bulk sell and not realize they could've made more money.

6. Regen walls
    Allow water to flow onto lava to create regen walls. Regen walls are very hard to raid, but they also take up tons of time to make. One downside is that this will allow cobble monsters.

7. Classes
    This server only allows for one class that everybody has. Next reset, there should be multiple classes that have unique things that come with them.

This is all I have for now. Reply down below for anything I should add/remove

@Zalbus

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zalbus

Zalbus EarthLordPvP Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +373
    I like all these suggestions, I will see what I can do.

Do you think this should replace Outposts or keep outposts and add KoTH?

• Like Like x 1
  3. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +259
    Well, both would be a good idea, but due to the number of active players, I think that having both would make the few very active people have a huge advantage. I think if we do both we should make the outpost rewards less overpowered ( no blaze or iron golem spawners, and replace them with things like the XP boost or maybe a 3x3 pick.)

4. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +259
    Community poll?