ANNOUNCEMENT New Management

Discussion in 'EarthLordPvP Announcements' started by Nurdeh, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nurdeh

Nurdeh Citizen

Ratings:
    +4
    Greetings EarthLordPvP,

My name is Nurdeh, and I am the new Community Manager of EarthLordPvP!

What is a Community Manager, and what do they do?

As a Community Manager I will be in charge of many things. Here is some of my responsibilities:

Advertising: As a Community Manager, I will try my best to grow the community by advertising. I will be posting the server on various forums, server lists, and much more! Advertising is essential to building a successful server and community, and I will try my best to grow the community in count and in spirit.

Applications: People are always posting applications on server forums. It will be part of my job to review these applications, and decide if they are accepted or denied. I will try my best to go into depth why I accepted or denied your application, so there isn't any confusion. I will be going through these applications everyday I get the chance to!

Training: Once individuals are accepted as a staff member on EarthLordPvP, they aren't 100% perfection at the job. My job will be to train these individuals to make the EarthLordPvP Staff Team as flawless as can be. Training staff members will further increase their ability to perform as a staff member on the server, and the community will be much cleaner than before.

Review: People always post reports, complaints, and any kind of appeal you can think of! My job on the Review Team, is to review people's appeals and find a valid response to the appeal. I will try my best to look into all the evidence on the appeal, and come to a valid and fair response. I want the community to be clean and fair, and this will further improve this.

Events: Events bring the community together, and it is one of my jobs to put them together! These events can range anywhere from difficult mazes, to simple parkour races! No matter what the event, I will try my best to make these events as enjoyable as possible, and to make everyone have fun!

Fixes: As a Community Manager, I will try my best to make everyone satisfied on the server. One way of doing this is fixing bugs on the server. I will be going around the server fixing simple bugs such as block placement errors, block glitches, etc. If I find a bug I'm not fit to fix, I will report it to a developer to get it fixed as soon as possible!

Thank you for letting me join your community on EarthLordPvP, and I hope I enhance the experience here on this server. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on any of the methods below. Once again, thank you, and I hope to see you all on EarthLordPvP!

Best Regards,

Nurdeh

Community Manager @EarthLordPvP

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zalbus

Zalbus EarthLordPvP Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +353
    First!

Welcome to the management team @Nurdeh!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zectri

Zectri Trailblazer
    Hunter

Ratings:
    +58
    Welcome. Hope you enjoy.

4. Jyal

Jyal Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +130
    Lol. Let's see how long this one lasts. Nice job bud ^-^

• Like Like x 1
  5. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Do you know anything about Reviewing? SSing, different hacks etc.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +258
    -Has just joined the server
    -This is the first message on your history
    -We need to know you, not what you do
    -People that work hard and put applications in don't get past helper for weeks or months, where you just come in here as high management lmao
    -People that would want this position and actually play the server are denied in offer but legit we've had like 3 random managers in the course of 3 weeks

Good luck, use the position wisely! <3

• Like Like x 2
  7. Nurdeh

Nurdeh Citizen

Ratings:
    +4
    Yes I do.
    I'll let the community know me, by meeting me and talking to me. If I write who I am here, people with expect something, and that something might change.

I was also offered the job, yes I have had no playtime on this server. I can change that however, and prove to the community that I am a qualified CM.

I will try my hardest to make my time here known, and in a positive way.

Thank you guys for the questions, and feedback.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Do you mind SSing me?

9. Nurdeh

Nurdeh Citizen

Ratings:
    +4
    Message me on discord.