MoFarah

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Bortino, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Bortino

Bortino Citizen
    Legend

Ratings:
    +9
    Minecraft Username
    Rudro

Have you had any previous In Game Names?:
    MoFarah

What type of punishment are you appealing?:
    IP Leaks

Who muted/banned you?:
    Scarous

What is the reason for the punishment?:
    Leaking someones IP

Why should this punishment be lifted?:
    I know I fucked up, really, fucked up. I was mad at a couple people at the time for being insided in which resulted in me losing my temper and doing shit that I regret. The last couple of weeks I have missed Earthlord more than I realised, I know I was a faggot to many people, and some could say once a faggot always a faggot, but I have to disagree. I can promise that this will never happen again.

How will this be prevented from happening again?:
    There isn't much I can do other than give you my word for it. My dignity and pride means a lot to me, which is the reason I flipped out. I can assure you that I will not repeat these actions, I really do.

2. Zalbus

Zalbus EarthLordPvP Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +368
    Do you still have the IPs of the people you leaked?

3. Bortino

Bortino Citizen
    Legend

Ratings:
    +9
    No I do not, I have deleted them.