Minecraft Hacks [Explanation]

Discussion in 'Community guides' started by Herman, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Part One
    PVP Hacks

If you ever see a hacker with any hacks on EarthLordPvP make sure to record him and report him on the forums! If you want me to write about any other hack just write a comment down below!

|ForceField or KillAura (FF/KA)

This hack is pretty overpowered but it is even more overpowered when it is combined with criticals and bhop. This hack consists in hitting a player as soon as they come into a certain range. The range is usually changeable in most hack clients. The speed of the actual hits is also changeable. In order to actually spot a ForceField hacker, you will have to closely look at how they fight and if they get every single hit onto their opponent, it is probably because they have ForceField but this isn't always the case, but some hacked clients have options to miss X% hits so they can still use KA if they miss some hits. Another very good way of spotting a ForceField hacker is to go behind them whilst they are sorting their inventory out or something like that. As soon as you get onto their ForceField range, you will start taking damage whilst they are hitting in front of them. So basically, they will be able to give you damage even when their sword isn't hitting you. If their heads snaps a lot while pvping or they hit you without looking at you, they also may be using KA. In order to beat ForceField hackers, you will have to pretty much be really good at pvp. You will have to be able to hit really fast and aim your hits very well. You will also have to have better stuff of your opponent who is the hacker.​

| TriggerBot

This hack hits you instantly when you are in the hackers crosshair, this hack is very hard to stop if the hacker is in action but if the hacker forgets to turn off his TriggerBot while afking you can just walk in front of him to see if he have TriggerBot on

|Bunny Hop/Bhopping

This is one of the easier hacks to tell as if they are chasing you and increasing speed while jumping, then they are bunny hopping. This hack can make a player extremely hard to hit since they can just jump around you super fast while hitting you. (This hack is easy to block with an AntiCheat)​

|NoSlowDown

Honestly exactly what it sounds like, the hacker is able to run around while they are eating/blocking with a sword and other activities that make your player slow without losing speed​

|Criticals

The hack basically makes the player getting an automatic critical each time they hit. For those of you who don't know what a critical is, it's a hit which gives half a heart more than usual. For example, a wooden sword would normally give 2 hearts of damage to a person with no armor but a critical hit would give 2 and a half hearts of damage.​

|No Knockback or Anti Knockback

Whenever you bow somebody or hit them in general, they take no knockback and continue to run at you.​

|Auto Armor

Whenever the hacker picks up loot and better armor, it is immediately equipped.

|Regen

This hack is a hack which is possible to defeat but is really hard to do so! Basically, it does what the name of it is, it regenerates your health. In order for the hack to actually work is to have a full hunger bar so the only way to actually defeat a regen hacker is to kill him whilst he is eating or let him finish all the food he has. You can also spot regen hackers very easily because they will eat more than normal because they have to put their hunger up. This sounds fairly confusing but it really isn't. Regen hackers are also almost invincible to fire. By that, I mean, if you set a regen hacker on fire, they will pretty much lose the fire in about a second rather than 3 seconds which is the normal rate. (This hack is easy to block with an AntiCheat)​

|AutoPot/AutoSoup

I wanted to have these hacks in the same section because they do basically the same. AutoPot throws Insta Health pots when the hacker gets to an X amount of health, the amount can be adjusted by the hacker in his client. The pot is usually a direct hit but is also doesn't seem natural when they pot, usually they look straight down and throw the pot. AutoSoup is the same but this hack only works on servers where soups work as health pots.

• Like Like x 3
    #1 Herman, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Part Dos
    Non-PvP Related Hacks

|XRay

This hack isn't a PVP hack, it is more of a survival hack. This hack lets you see through blocks and usually find ores that you need. Xray clients normally have the possibility of changing the opacity and changing which blocks will be visible when putting the x-ray on just in case you want to find a certain block. In order to actually spot a xray hacker, you will have to be a staff member because you will have to vanish and look at them mining. Xray hackers usually just change directions and mine from really strangely and find valuable ores. Another way which is slightly less reliable is if they have an awful lot of valuables in their survival house or if they start playing on the server and in about 10 mins, they manage to get like full diamond or something like that.​

|Nuker

This hack is also another survival or creative related hack. This hack is usually combined with x-ray or it is used when griefing in creative. This hack has two modes which are instant mode and id mode. This consists in breaking multiple blocks at once automatically for you. In instant mode, it will basically break blocks of a certain radius and in id mode, it is able to choose what blocks to break and it will only break those exact blocks.​

|Flight/Fly

This hack is what is says in its name. It lets you fly and to find a Flight or Fly hacker, you will have to see them flying in a gamemode where flying isn't possible such as survival or hardcore. Fly hack can also be used to gain extremely fast speeds over Ice and Packed Ice.(This hack is easy to block with an AntiCheat) ​

|Jesus

The “Jesus” hack makes it so you can walk on water.​

|Glide Hacks

Glide hacks do what the name implies. They cause a jumping player to slowly glide back down to the ground, much like a parachute. These are pretty easy to find, just watch the suspected player and see if they jump slowly gliding through the air.​

|NoFall

This hack basically makes it so you don't take any fall damage so it's pretty easy to catch a hacker using this hack!​

|Dolphin

This hack basically lets you swim much faster in water and it is recognizable because the dolphin hacker will swim much faster in water! (This hack is easy to block with an AntiCheat)​

|Freecam

This hack is normally used by hackers in raiding servers. It consists of letting you get out of your body and go through blocks, this almost acts as if you were a ghost. This is used to explore bases and caves or just explore the underground in order to find a cave or mineshaft. This hack is actually not detectable and that is probably why it so powerful but I know quite a few people who are trying to come up with plugins which will prevent this hack. Most people on factions servers use this hack to cegg glitch or to fly around in other peoples bases to see what kind of spawners/loot they have.​

• Like Like x 5
    #2 Herman, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  3. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Reserved for Part Tres

• Like Like x 2
  4. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Why not reserve one more just incase I need more space xD

5. Abby4142

Abby4142 Citizen

Ratings:
    +11
    part 2 pls

• Like Like x 1
  6. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Part Two is up!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Aiden

Aiden Trailblazer
    Thief

Ratings:
    +23
    amazing 11/3

• Like Like x 1
  8. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Thanks, Minecrafter!

• Like Like x 1
  9. xJRyder

xJRyder Warlord
    Legend

Ratings:
    +13
    "Thasss Muh Boiii" said logan paul

• Like Like x 1
  10. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Now you said it ;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +258
    I kinda made something like this, but with less included. Looks like I have to scratch away my draft.
    Although I did put some details and examples.

• Like Like x 1
  12. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +258
    I love this though keep doing what your doing.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Zectri

Zectri Trailblazer
    Hunter

Ratings:
    +58
    Amazing Guide.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    I saw your thread, but your thread only had the "main" combat hacks and if I can be honest I thought it lacked on details and I didn't agree with everything you wrote such as "Triggerbot is one of the most easiest hacks to find". I think triggerbot is the hardest hack to find if you know how to use it, especially in combat since you have to aim yourself and the only thing the hack really does is to click!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    Thanks, mineman!

• Like Like x 1
  16. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +258
    Actually, triggerbot wouldn't be hard to find if you knew how. Its obvious if the person has shit aim.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Herman

Herman Warlord
    Donator

Ratings:
    +53
    I don't wanna start any beef, but if you use triggerbot and just click randomly while pvping it will seem totally legit.

• Like Like x 1
  18. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +258
    say they are drinking a potion, and they stary hitting you with the potion. Kinda obv

19. Zeezy

Zeezy Citizen

Ratings:
    +29
    Jesus hacks are actually pretty easy to use with modern day anticheat bypasses, there are many variants of jesus hacks, and most are able to get past even the most hardline anticheats like AAC and NCP+

Also, you should add ChestESP, PlayerESP, Tracers, FastEat, FastPlace, FastBreak, LiquidVision, .search, BaseFinder, Timer, Vhop, FancyText, Phase, NoClip, MultiAura, ItemESP, Item Physics, Magnet, ClickAura, SmoothAim, Reach, Aimbot, BowAimbot, BoatFly, SessionStealer, Velocity... should I continue?

And, mention somewhere in the flight section that, even if anticheat can block flight, the fly hack can be used to gain extremely fast speeds over Ice and Packed Ice.

Maybe add a section discussing various AntiCheats as well, and what they do.

Lots to be added but, so far so good :)

20. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +258
    These anticheats are generally the easiest to bypass.
    Clients even have certain toggles to bypass these anticheats especially.
    In my opinion, NCP+ is shit, and I haven't heard of any thing of AAC lately.