Events//New Forums//And Staff Updates!

Discussion in 'EarthLordPvP Announcements' started by Jyal, May 8, 2017.

?

Should we have an event every other weekend?

1. Sure!

13 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah that takes away from our server play!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jyal

Jyal Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +130
    Welcome everyone to our first forums announcement on our new forums! Time to discuss everything we need to catch up on !

New events in store! Our old events have been postponed, while our new ones will be stated below!

1st event: This Saturday at around 1:00 PST:
    We are having a 3 hours competition event separated in 3 parts.
    First part will be PvP- There will be around 8=10 people during this only one winner will come out of this though! It is kind of like gladiators, except it will be more tournament style, as you will face the same person at least twice. Here is how it will work; Each person will 1v1 everyone else at least twice, the winners from that will move onto Semi-Finals, where they will 1v1 the same people that made it yet again twice, then after that the same but it will go straight to finals, to shorten time. Winner of the event will be given the option of 3 things. (Remember you can only choose one and NO REFUNDS!!! First you can get a corner claim! If you are like "Nah, I want something to help me financially on the server" We will also offer you the chance to get 5 its or 12 eman spawners to help you with that. And last option will be to get a $50 store voucher!

2nd Part of Event: Next part of this 3 hour event will be Parkour! If you aren't a person that does PvP you can always try for something like Parkour racing! So how this will work, is you will have 2 stages for this! First you will race against time, and you will have a parkour race including Ladders, 4 block jumps, and other things ^-^. Same rewards will be given and options. Only one person will be able to get a corner claim however due to obvious reasons

3rd Part of Event: Next part will be raiding! For anyone who is just an overall great factions player, you may like this ;). This will be a raiding event, where there will be a base with many different walls, filters and other things like that! First person to reach the base will be victorious! Same options will be given to the winner

Now that is over! Here are the staff updates including promotions and demotions!

First of all, here is our promotions. These players have shown great work and have gone way above the credentials of there position! Good job to everyone and I hope to see you doing well with your new position ;)

iKoalos>>>#Moderator
    We all know this helper! He is on every day and has shown great potential, with helping everyone he could. Good job pal keep up the good work! [/COLOR]
    Gqsker>>>#Moderator
    We can't forget good ol Gqsker! He has really been a funny character on our server and I am pleased to put forward him and grant him Moderator! Keep up the good work ^-^
    Angryboss14>>>#Mentor
    Were do we start? From congratulating everyone on there promotions, to always having a positive outlook even when it isn't the most positive of events. He has truly proven himself worthy of this promotion.

Sad to say, but there comes a time when you have to let some people go. Here is a list of people who either resigned or have been demoted because of reasons that just make them ineligible of being staff on our server.

KoDeGhOst>>>#Player
    At the beginning, we all saw huge potential from this individual. However due to being so inactive without any say, we have to let you go.

Staff Meetings/Events:

Build Team Meeting: 12/5/17 6:30 PST

{All} Staff Meeting: 13/5/17 10:30 EST

Event: 13/5/17 1:00 PST

Content Team Meeting: 13/6/17 5:30 PST

For the meeting for staff and or teams, the people who will not be available will be able to read over the notes given in our discord chat for the team you are in. Thanks!

#1 Jyal, May 8, 2017
    Last edited: May 8, 2017
  2. angryboss14

angryboss14 Warlord

Ratings:
    +24
    GG all <3 ^-^

3. WitherAsian

WitherAsian Warlord

Ratings:
    +6
    Yes gg to all! And you can count me in global on the tournament

4. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +258
    Nice panda! Can I somehow win all three? ;)

5. Jyal

Jyal Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +130
    Glad you asked! You can go for all three correct. Winning might be a bit hard though! I think also I will limit the voucher to only 20$ if you win two events, totaling a 70$ voucher to our store! Good luck~

• Like Like x 1
  6. iKoalos

iKoalos Citizen

Ratings:
    +2
    Congratulations all!
    So hype to be a moderator!
    Thanks for the continous support!
    Can't wait to start again, as a Moderator!

• Like Like x 1
  7. TravelingStone

Ratings:
    +1
    GG all can't wait for these event's panda!!

8. Gqsker

Gqsker Warlord

Ratings:
    +10
    Good Luck everyone! And thank you for the promotion <3!

9. Jyal

Jyal Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +130
    | Alright everyone! Due to the amount of people who want us to bring new events every weekend, I will try my best to bring out new events every weekend! Thank you all for playing EarthLordPvp! |

• Like Like x 2
  10. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +258
    Ayy

11. LoudJuicyFart

LoudJuicyFart Citizen

Ratings:
    +3
    I didn't get promoted due to having the hardest time coming up, [Mentor] >>> [Admin]! It hurt not to see a promotion, but it was for the best, Admin is very hard to reach, but we're never stopping the grind!

12. Jyal

Jyal Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +130
    @everyone | The event will be postponed till Sunday at 2:30... We are dealing with some things right now! Thank you for the patience, hope you can make it |

13. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader

Ratings:
    +258
    Booo

14. Jyal

Jyal Trailblazer
    God

Ratings:
    +130
  15. BlankSpaceHere

BlankSpaceHere Crusader